Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for a new project... Are there any apps out there that you feel could really benefit from a new theme? Maybe an app that had a bland UI to begin with?

This thread is just for suggestions... No guarantee that I'll theme every app listed! I'm just bored and looking for something to do... lol

Oh, and no Voogle. I already bought it in hopes of theming it, but discovered all the styles are set up in each individual html file instead of one central css file (like almost all other apps). I'm not going to even touch that project lol. Way too much unnecessary work.
    Any of mine...
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I wouldn't mind seeing some variations on the Calendar app, Facebook (doubt is possible), NewsRoom, Alarm app (could you change the switch to crescent moons instead of a circle?) make it a whole night time kind of theme is what I've always pictured for it.
    I would love to have any twitter app look any where near as good as tweetie.
    All of them!! ALLLLL of them I say!!! MMwwwaahhhahahahahahahaha
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    All of them!! ALLLLL of them I say!!! MMwwwaahhhahahahahahahaha
    Um... No. lol. I don't get paid for anything I do with webOS. Therefore, I don't really have to do anything lol. It's just a hobby until I find myself a job.
  7.    #7  
    Good ideas so far guys.
    how about a dark Facebook and Precentral News?
    I'd love to see a good dark theme for the email app.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Actually, I'd be happy if you wanted to take a look at any of my apps. I've focused on the functionality of them and having done any CSS work on them yet. I also have one that I haven't posted in homebrew that you'd be more than welcome to look at. Send me a PM if you want.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    I want that one for Forums, Garrett!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    webOS "dark" theme for any app that has a standard webOS "light" look!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Well, if you're looking to make a theme, & since it's been highly supported and successful, why not an Angry Birds theme? I'm unsure of the legalities involved, but if you're not making $$ from it, I think you should be ok.
    LCARS Launcher - LCARS (Library Computer Access/Retrieval System) is the computer operating system first seen in Star Trek and would make a wonderful theme for a smartphone.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for a new project... Are there any apps out there that you feel could really benefit from a new theme? Maybe an app that had a bland UI to begin with?

This thread is just for suggestions... No guarantee that I'll theme every app listed! I'm just bored and looking for something to do... lol

Oh, and no Voogle. I already bought it in hopes of theming it, but discovered all the styles are set up in each individual html file instead of one central css file (like almost all other apps). I'm not going to even touch that project lol. Way too much unnecessary work.
    a nice dark theme, across all apps, esp. email, calendar, photos, videos, music, etc. Oh, and make all "launch" cards clear....
  16.    #16  
    Preware "App Catalog" theme? (still needs much work)

17.    #17  

Should I keep going with this project?
    I think any of the ones that are tied into into the phone's functionality but are not stock apps - I think of LinkedIn and Facebook, for example. It's been so long, maybe those are stock apps. But you get the gist.
  19.    #19  
    More screenshots lol

Still have a few more things to work on (obviously lol)...
    Looks awesome! Keep it up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast