Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Read through the "phone offline" forum, and wow, I didn't realize that the problem that I had was a lot more common then I thought. The thing I got out from it was that the best solution was to get another phone Fortunately, I'm under warantee and will be getting it sometime this coming Tuesday. Thanks everybody for all the information that you've pointed out to me!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I wish you all the best.

I see you are a pre lover like me.
    Absolutely, you bet! Once you get it customized to the way you want it; it just can't be beat!
    I too had trouble,it kept getting hot. Then I couln't hear anything from my speaker. I haf to get anew phone & battery but Verizon did get it to me in two days. I am still, however waiting to see if we are getting Adobe.Flashplayer. I am titred of seeing " File cannot be opened, unsupported forrmat." aren't you?
  4.    #24  
    From what I understand, we will be getting adobe flash when we get webos 2.0; the device you got from VZW, was it a refurb or new?
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    From what I understand, we will be getting adobe flash when we get webos 2.0; the device you got from VZW, was it a refurb or new?
    Yep, flash is in 2.0.... I can see why they waited. It works fine for some things and not so much for others.

For example... www.tinkerfcu.org and Mosaic Church -- Oklahoma City

Both have flash elements in them and 2.0 gives you the ability to turn flash on or off and to choose whether it plays automatically or with the press of a play button.

The moment you press play on the flash content, you lose the ability to scroll or zoom in or out on the page completely. However the flash content works.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12