1.    #1  
    ok so I check precentral everyday but for the past 2 weeks I would load precentral
    and while loading I can see all images then once
    all loaded seems all images in articles disappear with exception of first article image and images on right hand side . So I reload anf same thing happens. Checked prefference and all is turned on fine . Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by sionized View Post
    ok so I check precentral everyday but for the past 2 weeks I would load precentral
    and while loading I can see all images then once
    all loaded seems all images in articles disappear with exception of first article image and images on right hand side . So I reload anf same thing happens. Checked prefference and all is turned on fine . Any thoughts?
    I think they fade in whenever you get "near" them while scrolling. I get that behaviour in Firefox. I never paid too much attention to it, but now that you mention it...

Switch browsers and see if it works If it works, maybe report it to Dieter, it should be a bug in the page code.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Since I cannot see this behavior on my PC, you need to give us more information.
    Are you using a Palm phone or PC to view PreCentral?
    What browser are you using?
    Do you get similar behavior on other websites?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    is the OP using his phone or a PC when the problem occurs?
    If you're using your phone...then that just might be a glitch in the browser, sometimes that happens. However, if its from using a PC, then you probably might want to reboot.
    I am having the same issue. I am using my pre (sprint). It started happening for about the past week. I tried a hard reset but that does not work. Also I have not installed any new patches.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow53007 View Post
    I am having the same issue. I am using my pre (sprint). It started happening for about the past week. I tried a hard reset but that does not work. Also I have not installed any new patches.
    same here the sprint pre web browser . Never had this issue til now
    I'm still having the issue. Has anybody found a solution yet?