Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Use a real browser like Opera or IE (), and be aware of any firewall that may be blocking the site. Read previous post regarding this issue.

No, not just available for US IP; JIC is UK based.
    LOL, I should be offended OpenSource FTW, down with IE!!

but back to our issue, no firewall and i don't think it should be browser specific. I'll try IE just in case and report back

UPDATE: just tried IE. on windows (hell, how can people use that stuff?)
    result: same thing, no discount.
    maybe it should be put later on with paypal checkout?
    Last edited by kamazepine; 12/02/2010 at 07:46 AM.
    Franklin eBookMan >> Palm Zire71 >> Lifedrive with flash mod >> Palm Pre Plus
    ok, so i tried almost everything, even an anonymous connection via TOR network to avoid any possible firewall, with every browser on every platform. No discount with the PALMFORUM code.
    Last thing was to submit a ticket to nextgen support, They answered that it was working ok and asked which code did I use.
    Still waiting for their reply.
    PS: how much is the discount for a pre plus?
    Last edited by kamazepine; 12/02/2010 at 09:38 AM.
    I have checked several times at home from iMac with Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox - same result, no discount... By the way, how much lower the price for one credit should be after using PALMFORUM? Maybe it is not so much, so not deserved for trying to get it?
    Let's Treo!
    13 pound instead of 16.

LOL -I'm getting the same mistake now. Now discount.
    Weird!
    Told Ya
    follow the white rabbit (or go here)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I bought credits as well, but i cant seem to get my pixi plus unblocked. Now v28 does not even detect my phone! Any updates so far?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Did you enable DIAG Mode as per the instructions? If you need help, please provide specific info.

And yes, there's a device detection bug with v28.
    You can use v27 though.
    I'm having the same issue with it not detecting my handset,and I've enable diag mode and the drivers are installed correctly. I've raised a ticket and they are looking into it now.

Is it possible to download v27 from somewhere, as the link they send links to v28,but there is no obvious way of getting a previous version?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Can you please send me a link for v27? cant find it
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Everybody who wants version 27, send me a PM with your e-mail address.
    No problem.
    I'd Like to thank GuyFromNam for all the help he gives everyone on the forums,not just me.
    does this unlock cdma phones? will it let me use my own unlock code to access the modem firmware?
    Everybody who wants version 27, send me a PM with your e-mail address.
    No problem.
    jeronimomelendez@yahoo.com

and by the way i already know how to get into the phone and read about your instructions about work with modem firware. But after i extracted the "castleumtsfw.tar" makes it with no file type and then i can not send it through the Webosquick install it says "broken pipe: error 6" or so. any advice?. i am using Mac. And i know that i need to be cautious on this. Appreciate your help
    Hi all!

I am having A LOT of trouble to unlock the Pixi Plus (Vodafone, Spain).

I bought the credit on Saturday, and still trying...

I first tried at home (Win7), no results. Today I am trying at work (WinXP) and I have advanced a little. Now I have all drivers intalled and I am able to click "unlock". I think I've done everything correctly: I bypassed the activation, I activated Diag on USB Port 1, DevMode is on... but it doesn't work.

The first try, it said "Failed to get Device ID". I was desperate, so I clicked again... same result. I clicked unlock for the third time and it worked! Now it goes up to 100%, then says "please wait" and then...
    "Got unexpected answer : BADPACKET"

That's all. I cannot go further. Any idea? I am using v29.05. it seems to be everything perfect, but it doesn't work. Webos version is 1.4.1.2

Thanks!
    Ok, now it says "Failed to get counter or counter is zero, please check login and repeat".

So now I don't have credits and my pixi is still locked...
    Hi GFN, thanks for answering

About Win7, I didn't know :$ (thanks for the tip )

I don't have a firewall installed on my computer. Could it be the company's firewall? Should I try again at home with WinXP? Anyway, now I don't have the credit!
    Thanks. You have a PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12