1.    #1  
    Is there any way of transferring data when Classic goes away?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I used pocket quicken on earlier palm phones, never used classic, so been away a while. I would like to have it back. I heard quicken had no intention of making a webOS app, but thats been a while since I heard that. My guess there has not been enough good happening with hp/palm to change that sentiment.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfbaskwill View Post
    Is there any way of transferring data when Classic goes away?
    I use Pocket Quicken, Agendus and Docs to Go. Thats why I am reading the thread on how to block 2.0 update!
    I've never had it...but I want it! Why won't they (Intuit) release a version for WebOS? It has to sync with desktop version...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I'm still using Pocket Quicken and other PalmOS apps through Classic which have no WebOS replacements. Doing a dual use with Checkbook beta, which works ok. Just hoping to hear more about it's importing possibilities. Until then, I'll stick with 1.4.5.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I continued using Pocket Quicken thru Classic for a while, but Classic was so slow and unpredictable, that I have got Checkbook and have been using it ever since. I really miss PQuicken though and syncing with Quicken. Checkbook does back up to GoogleDocs. With a little manipulation of the spreadsheet on GoogleDocs, you could import into Quicken if you had do, but certainly wouldn't work for syncing.
    Pocket Quicken was great. I used it for years on my old Treos. I have a love hate relationship with intuit. But thats a different topic.
    I wish they would bring it back for web OS.
    I had PQ on my 750p and I'd like something again that would sync with my accounts. Personally, if Mint.com would put together a mobile site, I'd be just fine with that.