Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Occasionally when I pick on a calendar event in day mode it pops up with the "are you sure you want to delete this event" message.
    Is this a known bug? Is there a fix for it? I do have UberCalendar installed.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've experienced the same thing but I believe it only happens if I'm pressing the gesture area when I pick the event. Maybe this is called a meta-tap? I too have UberCalendar installed and it may be an intended feature.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    this happens if the calendar is minimized and then brought to the front.
    It happens to me quite frequently. I don't think that I'm pressing the gesture area at the same time. It happens too often to be caused by that. I too have UberCalendar installed.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I too have the same issues as those here. Just being very careful.
    I don't recall exactly what was said or what the outcome was of the discussion, but in the Ubercalendar thread they were discussing the behavior of tapping a calendar event with the keyboard closed vs open. I think closed behavior was to ask if you wanted to delete the event and open was to open the event (assuming you wanted to edit the event since the keyboard was open). But from my experience with they keyboard closed it didn't prompt me to delete 100% of the time. YMMV

I'm on my Pre right now and don't feel like searching the Ubercalendar thread.
    Found the references:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-patch-46.html

Also on pages 51 & 53. I stopped reading at page 56 so I don't know if something was changed.

Gesture Tap an event to delete, Opt Tap and event to copy as new.

But like you guys, I don't believe I was Gesture tapping when asked if I wanted to delete. Might be something you should post in the Ubercalendar thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dentz View Post
    this happens if the calendar is minimized and then brought to the front.
    Thank you! It happens if you minimize with a gesture up swipe, and then go directly back into the calendar. It doesn't happen if you use the center button. I'll post a fix in the UberCalendar thread.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch