1.    #1  
    hello guys an galz

i have uk palm pre factory unlocked version

for some reson it wasnt let me in the data or network settins to turn data on or off,or change the 3g signal to 2g for better reception
    im using this on the three network
    and now i wont let me in to my txt messages so i cant read them was going on??

can anyone give me some addvice on what to do?

thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by mission_uk View Post
    hello guys an galz

i have uk palm pre factory unlocked version

for some reson it wasnt let me in the data or network settins to turn data on or off,or change the 3g signal to 2g for better reception
    im using this on the three network
    and now i wont let me in to my txt messages so i cant read them was going on??

can anyone give me some addvice on what to do?

thank you
    Since it is your first post I won't assume too much. Take a look HERE and do the first 5. The last is a WebOS Dr. and there may be other solutions to get you going first.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  3.    #3  
    cheers mate for the speedy response i tryed all the 6 think i will have to use the doc..

one more Qs i put my serial number in and it came up as an o2 network,but the phone is unlocked and was told it was a factory unlocked was bought wen pre came out

with the webos doc will it lock the phone as it using an o2 build?

thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by mission_uk View Post
    cheers mate for the speedy response i tryed all the 6 think i will have to use the doc..

one more Qs i put my serial number in and it came up as an o2 network,but the phone is unlocked and was told it was a factory unlocked was bought wen pre came out

with the webos doc will it lock the phone as it using an o2 build?

thank you
    No, an unlock will remain through a WebOS Dr. You will be fine using the O2 build Dr. file. I have an unlocked O2 German Pre that I use when I travel to Europe and I have Dr'ed it with no issues.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups