Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I've got a Palm Pre Plus with AT&T. This morning I dropped it, nothing new, this phone has held up regardless of how many times I drop it (I'm talking.. once or twice a day) Now the gesture area doesn't work at all, and the touch screen works every now and then for the upper half. Should I go back to AT&T, pay the $125 and get another Pre? Or maybe grab up an Android...
    We can't answer that for you lol. I'd say stay with the Pre at least until CES in January. There are going to be a lot of amazing phones announced from all major companies.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Always a tough decision when its money out of your pocket. Good luck.
    Dan
    I would look on local Craig;s List or Ebay - probably less due to people running for new phones and wouldn't mess with contract til you see something you want rather than something you need.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    The issue at the moment is I can't do anything with the phone - it's stuck at the phone app, can't close it out or anything.. That's great since I can still make calls. But there's nothing else I can do.
    Go get another Pre Plus - at least you plan will be entact until the next devices come out. - But that's just my opinion. You have to do what's good for you.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Well, since you asked... I'd say > Keep it.
    Sell it for spare parts and get a used one on ebay/Craigslist, you should not lose that much
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg