1.    #1  
    So lately all the sudden, I have no idea why, my pre started acting up. Lets say I'm in the messaging app and I'm having a conversation with somebody on aim, the notification still appears on the bottom of the screen even though I'm still in the app talking to this person. And then it stays there and I have to flick it away. So imagine like every text you're getting while your talkingg to that person, notification after notification keep popping up while your still in that card! It's hard to explain so sorry if this is confusing lol. It's quite annoying. Does anyone know the problem of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by palml0ver View Post
    So lately all the sudden, I have no idea why, my pre started acting up. Lets say I'm in the messaging app and I'm having a conversation with somebody on aim, the notification still appears on the bottom of the screen even though I'm still in the app talking to this person. And then it stays there and I have to flick it away. So imagine like every text you're getting while your talkingg to that person, notification after notification keep popping up while your still in that card! It's hard to explain so sorry if this is confusing lol. It's quite annoying. Does anyone know the problem of this?
    Have you tried to restart the phone? or maybe even pull the battery?
    Why don't you turn notification off. Also, you can run webos repair utility to see if that help.
  4.    #4  
    yeah I restarted the phone twice andpulled out the battery once.. Nothing! and what will that do? Webos repair utility?
    Quote Originally Posted by hi-tech34 View Post
    Have you tried to restart the phone? or maybe even pull the battery?
    I love this advice! When in doubt, give a poster the "restart/battery pull" answer.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I've had this problem. I think it started when I installed the advanced system preferences patch. I havent tried to fix it since its just a small bug, but I'm guessing its just a patch bug. Could be wrong though. Do you have that patch installed?
  7.    #7  
    Ahh you're very smart lol I do have that patch installed I totally forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by palml0ver View Post
    Ahh you're very smart lol I do have that patch installed I totally forgot.