Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    shutdown phone or turn phone off by pulling the battery then replace battery, then plug usb cable into computer , then holding up volume button plug usb cable into phone then usb symbol should appear after a sec or two . also if you get a symbol with a question mark in it , this means to let the phone sit for a while to charge up . usb symbol will come up when battery has enough power stored .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Please note, he did not say to push the power button, that is not part of getting it into recovery moe and you keep saying you are pushing it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by kronos1 View Post
    Phone is turned off, l putt battery out and after 10 sec l put it back,and then First l press volume up button and holding it,then l press power button and wait..on my previous Pre the USB ICON appear, on this one it does not. On this pre appear PALM logo not USB ICON ..usb cabel is not in the phone,it is not connected with the phone. l can record with my camera what l am doing an put it online?
    You are not following the directions on the WebOS Internals wiki Recovery page precisely. I'm sorry, but you are wasting my time.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thank u all very much...l done it..phone is now upgrading to new web os. thank u again. Rod,verwon,Shadavis08, and all others.
    Yet again, a so-called "bricked" phone is magically fixed by just following the directions on our recovery wiki precisely.

Glad you got it working.

You may wish to donate to the Pre 2 Telethon ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Me be stupid not to see thanx again
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12