1.    #1  
    I've recently noticed, not sure if it has always been that way or not, but the calender is 2 hours later on my Palm then it actually is. Is this something I need to change or something everyone has been having issues with?

Chris

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I don't have that problem, and I'm not sure what you mean. When you open your calendar, is it showing the time as two hours later than it is? Is that what your problem is?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    You might want to uninstall and reinstall your FB app.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntitans21399 View Post
    I've recently noticed, not sure if it has always been that way or not, but the calender is 2 hours later on my Palm then it actually is. Is this something I need to change or something everyone has been having issues with?

Chris

If this is the same issue I am thinking of, this has been a known issue with FB syncing with the WebOS calendar. For some reason FB assumes Pacific Time Zone (so I have never seen this issue personally but heard about it). One fix is to instead sync your FB calendar to your google calendar, when google syncs to the WebOS calendar the time will be corrected. At least in the past this issue has been individualized to the way FB communicates calendar events to WebOS.

My apologies if this is a different issue as I have been busy and away from the forums in a while.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    If this is the same issue I am thinking of, this has been a known issue with FB syncing with the WebOS calendar. For some reason FB assumes Pacific Time Zone (so I have never seen this issue personally but heard about it). One fix is to instead sync your FB calendar to your google calendar, when google syncs to the WebOS calendar the time will be corrected. At least in the past this issue has been individualized to the way FB communicates calendar events to WebOS.

My apologies if this is a different issue as I have been busy and away from the forums in a while.
    +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    On another note, do you guys know if it's possible to just sync your facebook calender & not your FB contacts? I always wanted to sync my FB calender, but never did because I assumed all my FB friends would sync to my contacts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    On another note, do you guys know if it's possible to just sync your facebook calender & not your FB contacts? I always wanted to sync my FB calender, but never did because I assumed all my FB friends would sync to my contacts as well.

Have you tried going into your contact preferences and getting rid of your Facebook account?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    One fix is to instead sync your FB calendar to your google calendar, when google syncs to the WebOS calendar the time will be corrected. At least in the past this issue has been individualized to the way FB communicates calendar events to WebOS.

Thanks but I'm a bit blur here - how does on sync the FB calendar with Google calendar?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Have you tried going into your contact preferences and getting rid of your Facebook account?
    No I haven't. I just assumed if I sync any part of FB, whether it's contacts, calender or whatever, it'll just sync eveything from FB. So, if I just remove my FB account from my contact pref, only my FB calender will sync? Just want to make sure, I don't want 500+ FB friends in my contacts.

google search, i haven't done it but there are a few step-by-steps out there. since I don't use the fb calendar really I dont worry about it

first link I found in search
    http://www.google.com/support/forum/...f86f1ffa&hl=en
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post

I would think using the sync to google calendar would be your best bet. That way you don't have to add your FB account into webos.
  12.    #12  
    Oh ok so facebook some how is on Pacific time & not Central. That explains the 2 hours later thing.