Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I was messing with my phone a min ago. And I held up to my ear and I shook it a bit...and I heard something ratteling inside of it. It does it open and closed....what could it be.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. If the phone is working ok, then don't shake it at all.

On the other hand, if it bothers you then take it to your local repair center - and have them check it out.

Best of luck.
    It could be just the battery, if it doesn't fit snugly, or the slider rails.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    That happened to me and it was a screw that came loose.

I brought it into the Sprint store (argued with them about it being damage that I did, their standard line) and just asked them to get the screw out and put it back.

By the time I got to the store, the screw rolled around enough that it even jammed up the slider so it would not open any longer.

You need to get it fixed and the screw removed and put back where it goes.

If you can take a a light (flashlight) and see if you see inside the two half's of the phone you might actual see the screw rolling around in there. I was able to see the screw in my unit.

So just don't ignore it, as others are suggesting. It could end up being a bigger problem if not figured out.

Rob

PS There is a small possibility that it's something else, but you described exactly what happened to me.
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I also had the same problem... It started as a little rattle then it went away but the slider was tough to open... Then one day the screw jus fell out :/ havnt had any prob. Since though.. I saved the screw jus in case...lol..