1.    #1  
    My palm pre autolock not working after I has ended calls.

Does anyone have this problem
    Quote Originally Posted by yiyispirit View Post
    My palm pre autolock not working after I has ended calls.

Does anyone have this problem
    How do you do that??

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    My Phone also does not autolock after phone calls. Can you better explain what feature you are needing?
    Dan
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    My Phone also does not autolock after phone calls. Can you better explain what feature you are needing?

autolock after phone calls

just it
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Thanks for that explanation

The phone only "locks" when the screen is turned off. Go to the "Screen and Lock" application and there are two settings of concern to you:

1. Turn off after
    2. Secure Unlock/Lock after xx

You will need to set a pin or password if you truly want to lock the phone. I think you are looking for the Turn off after feature but since you didn't explain what you were looking for there is no way to know for certain. Play around with these.

On a side note, if you press the power button after completing your phone call, your screen will go off immediately and you will have to "slide to unlock" to use the phone again.

Hope this helps

I highly recommend reading the user manual and the posts for beginners, posts on features and the like. A lot of good information on there.
    Dan
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Thanks for that explanation

The phone only "locks" when the screen is turned off. Go to the "Screen and Lock" application and there are two settings of concern to you:

1. Turn off after
    2. Secure Unlock/Lock after xx

You will need to set a pin or password if you truly want to lock the phone. I think you are looking for the Turn off after feature but since you didn't explain what you were looking for there is no way to know for certain. Play around with these.

On a side note, if you press the power button after completing your phone call, your screen will go off immediately and you will have to "slide to unlock" to use the phone again.

Hope this helps

I highly recommend reading the user manual and the posts for beginners, posts on features and the like. A lot of good information on there.

If i use the "Screen and Lock" application after completing my phone call,

but thers is a bug in the "Screen and Lock" application , My screen has lose control .

I have to press the power button after completing your phone call for locking my phone, but turn off after 1 miniute in my setting.

It does not work.
    It's normal to have to press the power button to do it, if you want it to lock immediately after a phone call and not wait that minute you have it set for. There is no setting to make it auto-lock, just because you've ended a phone call.

That's what djmcgee was trying to explain.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    And if no one is still understanding you, try making a post in your native language and let someone translate it or use a translator, so maybe we can understand and help.
  9.    #9  
    It's my wrong

If i use immediately the "Screenoff" application after completing my phone call,

but thers is a bug in the "Screenoff" application , My screen has lose control .

I have to press the power button after completing my phone call for locking my

phone, but turn off after 1 miniute in the "Screen and Lock" application .

It's normal to turn off after 1 miniute .

It does not work only after completing my phone call.

It's normal in other applications.
  10.    #10  
    Do you understand me ?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    If I understand correctly

After a phone call, the 1 minute auto lock feature does not work. The only way to lock is to use the power button.

Applications other than phone automatically lock after 1 minute or the power button.

Is this correct?

Do you have any patches on your phone?

Have you tried to run the WebOS repair utility?
    Dan
  12.    #12  
    yes

This is my meaning of that paragraph.

I has many patchs on my phone .

If nobody have this problem.

Maybe there is a problem on my WebOS.

Do you have this problem ?
    Thanks for the better explanantion.

I've never had this problem.

Do you have anything installed that affects the phone app?

You should follow djmcgee's advice and try the repair utility!
  14.    #14  
    Think djmcgee and verwon!

I will try to use WebOS repair utility or webOS Doctor.