1.    #1  
    Folks;

after playing with my Pre media player for a while, I finally managed to figure out where the cover images in some cases come from, as a few of my mp3 files obviously had images embedded. So far, so good... tried esytag on Linux, added images to the mp3 files, copied them over to the Pre, and... nada. They aren't displayed. Even examined the files containing correctly displayed images to see how these images are done, and yet... failed. Does anyone know of any limitations regarding the images embedded in mp3 files along with the Pre/webOS media player?

TIA and all the best,
    Kristian
    It is not much help to your situation, but I have successfully added images under Windows using Mp3tag. Nothing special required.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    It is not much help to your situation, but I have successfully added images under Windows using Mp3tag. Nothing special required.
    Thanks for the tip I have been looking for an mp3 method of editing tag information in mp3 files for a long time and this looks like Mp3tag will fill the bill!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Yeah, I'm not familiar with "esytag on Linux", but it must be doing something different. From a Windows machine I've used MP3tag to add images, ripped CDs with Media Jukebox 12 (which automatically finds and embeds the CD image), and bought MP3s from Amazon. All of those show up just fine.
    Media Monkey does a great job of embedding images into the file so the album art shows up no matter what you transfer it to.
    or you can use a player like NaNplayer or Amigo to download covers right on your device without the need to embed them on the pc