Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Hey Guys

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums and say Hi.

I (finally) bought a Pre Plus yesterday (great deal on a new one on ebay).

If you look to the left you'll see I joined PC over 2 years ago, but never got round to getting a Pre at the time.

In that time I've had have two Android devices (hero and legend) 2 iPhones and recently a Windows Phone 7 (HD7).

Using those devices, although they have there strong points, I always felt something was missing, Now I have the Pre plus I realise the missing thing is WebOS !!

IMO it blows those other devices out of the water, i just wish more people new what it was when i show it off.

This site looks like a great place, I'm here to stay this time !!!

Drew
    welcome! i look forward to hearing where you think WP7 falls short of webOS.
    Welcome to WebOS! Yes, it is really good and hopefully will not die out.

It is also nice to see someone with actual experience with the phones you mentioned. Too often someone is talking out of their **** based on what they heard, and not from actual experience with the device.
    Welcome back to Treo/PreCentral!!!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    You guys should consider changing the site name to Weboscentral or something lol...
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    P.G.B.U.Central

Palms Global Business Unit Central
    Welcome to Pre|Central Forums.

Hope to see more post from you.