View Poll Results: Will you contribute this telethon?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I just made a donation

175 70.85%
  • Yes, I will make a donation soon

52 21.05%
  • No, but I have donated before

9 3.64%
  • No, I wont be donating during this fundraiser

13 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Me, for $50. Can't thank these devs enough for making owning a Pre -- and future devices -- a great experience.
    $7,859.41

I think spdsktr's idea is a good one. I had no clue any of this was going on until vza messaged me to let me know. Now I'm in and participating to the extent I can. I think if some motivated individual with the time to make it happen decided to message everyone who gave last time with a message like "Just so you know, we are raising money for WebOS Internals again, here's the link..." there wouldn't be much harm.

If we suggested specific amounts or mentioned more details, that might be going a bit too far.

I'll leave it up to the community here to decide, just figured I would provide counterpoint.
  3.    #463  
    I think it doesn't hurt to send them a link, as long as you are sure they haven't already given this time. You can compare the lists.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Donated $10. I donated in past too on webos rounds. I figure if I use uberkernel daily then that's worth alot for the happiness an overclocked device provides
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I'm impressed that people are donating large amounts too! Probably will donate again in future as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewl88 View Post
    Donated $10. I donated in past too on webos rounds. I figure if I use uberkernel daily then that's worth alot for the happiness an overclocked device provides

Yup... uberkernel is why I'm still here at this point. It makes my Sprint Pre such a joy to use. Nothing else out there is tempting enough to make me shell out more money when I have my WebOS Internalized Pre!
    When will the titles get changed?
  8.    #468  
    it will probably take PC a few weeks to get it done after they get the list on dec first.
  9.    #469  
    $7869.41
    Cool! I just donated $30.

I think Palm should be directed to this thread, quickly support the WOI team with the necessary hardware free of charge (filed under 'R&D expense'), and let them use the excess for other infrastructural expenses.
  11.    #471  
    $7,899.41
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffyen View Post
    Cool! I just donated $30.

I think Palm should be directed to this thread, quickly support the WOI team with the necessary hardware free of charge (filed under 'R&D expense'), and let them use the excess for other infrastructural expenses.
    Thanks for donating!

Palm has done a lot for WOI already and I am sure will continue to do more. There are a lot of great developers out there that merit support and the $200 coupons for the Pre 2 are a great step in the right direction.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  13.    #473  
    good morning. Some of you may have buyer's remorse for what you bought on black friday. But, no one will regret what you donate here today!
    Quiet Sunday
    I can't afford much this go around. 5 dollars and 4 copies of Rod Whitby's and WebOS Internals 'Preware Homebrew Documentation' by the time I get all my family's Pre's and Pixi's.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  16.    #476  
    thanks. Remember tbat the documentation app doesn't go to this fund raiser.
    i donated a 30 dollars a few days ago i just found this forum haha
  18.    #478  
    thanks!

$7,934.41
    Sunday night here in Spain (you know Ye Olde Europe).
    $40.59 more (plus $25 and $50 and $35 in previous days for a total of $150.59).
    Sorry but I like integers.
  20.    #480  
    bless you for creating round numbers: