View Poll Results: Will you contribute this telethon?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I just made a donation

175 70.85%
  • Yes, I will make a donation soon

52 21.05%
  • No, but I have donated before

9 3.64%
  • No, I wont be donating during this fundraiser

13 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1.    #401  
    you can remove your email from the post. Rod will figure it out. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    oops, i just read that I should have posted here right after i donated. I donated on tuesday but didn't post here till today.
    Just post the amount here (looks like $35) - you can remove your email address.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    32.00 Thru PPal 10 minutes ago.
    Thanks for the work.
    $6,833.41

Still rolling strong
  5.    #405  
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful for all the generous people in this community, and I'm thankful for all the brilliant homebrewers that make webOS so kewl to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful for all the generous people in this community, and I'm thankful for all the brilliant homebrewers that make webOS so kewl to use.
    +1

And many thanks to you for your time and effort running this web-a-thon.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    $30 donated. Great work by all. Thanks!!
    I just donated another $50, again on behalf of Garrett and myself.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Donated $20.

Thanks for all the hard work in making my Pre (-) much more enjoyable. You guys rock.
    Can Rod pls post the overall standing of this webathon?

The reason for my question is, that many people don't post here in this thread, but also made a donation. For example a member of our german webOS Forum donated 200 $ so far.

I think the sum of all donations is bigger than the posted one.

(Sorry for my bad school englisch *smile*)
    The unofficial total now stands at $6933.41
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12.    #412  
    the summary is in post #3. Rod periodically pops in to add anonymous donation totals. There are very few of those.
    donated $50 ;-)
    I donated $35. Well deserved! Keep up the great work, WI team.
    $7,018.41
    I beleive I'm supposed to post this here.....I donated $30 a couple of days ago!!! thank-you ...thank-you ...thankyou for all the ardwoprk that goes into these amazing WEBOS devices....
    I own my own coffeemaker, and just donated US$ 50.- Keep up the good work, you guys make webOS 4 times more exiting than it is already. (richard (at) pdatechcenter.nl)
    Last edited by Richard Rosenberger; 12/12/2010 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Typo's
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the summary is in post #3. Rod periodically pops in to add anonymous donation totals. There are very few of those.
    Yes, there are very few that are explicitly marked to remain anonymous, and I add them in to the total updates I post here.

The problem occurs with the donations that are not marked anonymous and are not posted in this thread. I can't just add them into the total updates here immediately, because if they then also post the donation will be double-counted. My plan is to post that amount at the end of the telethon, after everyone has had a chance to post their own donation figure in this thread and be added to the donor list.

So please tell everyone you know who has donated to post the amount in this thread so that they can be counted in the donor list.

For privacy reasons, I cannot provide a list of donors to the public or to PreCentral (European laws in particular would make that an illegal act). So it is only by the donor themselves making themselves known in this thread that they can be added to the donor list.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Donated $31 today (and $20 back on July 6).
    I am Thankful for Rod, the WebOS Internals developer team, Jason and the whole Pre Central team and proud to be a part of this community and webathon.

So, I just made my third $50 donation for a total of $150 in this webathon.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups