View Poll Results: Will you contribute this telethon?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I just made a donation

175 70.85%
  • Yes, I will make a donation soon

52 21.05%
  • No, but I have donated before

9 3.64%
  • No, I wont be donating during this fundraiser

13 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1.    #361  
    wow, what a great community. I can't update the donor list as fast as the donations came over the last 24 hours. That's an awesome problem to have! We should be able to keep stretching and get everything funded for the devices we all expect at CES. Outstanding.

I am going to update the donor list to this point. Let's see how far behind you can put me by the time I finish. There have been at least 40 donations posted since I updated it yesterday. Truly amazing!

And thanks for those that have been keeping up with the running total. That really helps!
  2.    #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    back on Nov 9 but forgot to post. You guys are stellar.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    If you let me know the amount, I can add you to the donor list
    I just donated $40!!! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    $30 donated today.
    Happy to help out again.
    Thanks for the commitment and work!
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    $50 Just Now!
    Just donated 30$. Thanks for all the work.
    Donated $30 couple nights ago....come on people, everyone who's benefited from these hard working people (and that would be most of us) help out even if it's just a little.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Are we supposed to post the amount we donated,or are you getting it from the PayPal donation?
  9.    #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    Are we supposed to post the amount we donated,or are you getting it from the PayPal donation?
    Great question. Please post the amount. It's the only way I have to to track things. I have to go through each post to get the totals for the donor list. I am not affiliated with WebOS Internals so I have no visibility into the paypal payments or any information about any donor unless it is posted here.

That's intentional, so that this effort is completely open/transparent while WebOS Internals is protecting your confidential info.

It's also helpful when people make multiple donations that they also post what they add up to. That gives me a way to cross check my numbers. Also you should keep checking your name in the summary to make sure I am accurate, don't accidentally delete something, misspell a name, etc.

Thanks again for all the help, and especially for the generosity of all those that have donated!
    BobKy - Donated $10 and $30 = $40 total

Included my P/C user name,BobKy, in last PayPal donation, but not the $10 donation.
    Last edited by BobKy; 11/24/2010 at 01:38 PM.
  11.    #371  
    Also, this is why it's important that you include your PreCentral username in the comment section of the paypal donation, so Rod can correlate the paypal transaction back to the donor list. email and username in the paypal form. username and amount (no email) in this thread and it makes it much easier to correlate everything.
    Thanks!
  12.    #372  
    Donor List updated as of post #372

Running total is up to $6,360

Let's stretch for $7k before tomorrow! What a wonderful and generous comunity!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/24/2010 at 01:31 PM.
  13.    #373  
    And don't forget to join the facebook group for Jason that is in my signature! Let's get that membership over 1,000 while we are pulling together!
    I donated $35 yesterday, i included my username when I donated.
  15.    #375  
    $6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Also, this is why it's important that you include your PreCentral username in the comment section of the paypal donation, so Rod can correlate the paypal transaction back to the donor list. email and username in the paypal form. username and amount (no email) in this thread and it makes it much easier to correlate everything.
    Thanks!
    I donated $35 a day or two ago, but didn't include my Precentral username. Hopefully, it's obvious, since my email is knoxbnyc@...

Will that suffice?
    "Hello. My name is Knox, and I'm addicted to webOS patches!"
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Happy to have donated $50 to the cause. Keep up the great work, guys.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    (Note that there was no 'comment' section for my donation - it asked for an amount, and that's it.)
  19.    #379  
    it's probably called "instructions to seller" or something like that.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/24/2010 at 04:19 PM.
  20.    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    I donated $35 a day or two ago, but didn't include my Precentral username. Hopefully, it's obvious, since my email is knoxbnyc@...

Will that suffice?
    I'm sure they will make that connection. thanks again!