View Poll Results: Will you contribute this telethon?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I just made a donation

175 70.85%
  • Yes, I will make a donation soon

52 21.05%
  • No, but I have donated before

9 3.64%
  • No, I wont be donating during this fundraiser

13 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    I just made my $20 donation and am happy to do so. You guys do great work!!!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Just donated $50. Thanks for all your hard work and continued efforts!!
    Just donated $40. Thanks for runnin' this Cantaffordit! Thanks donors! Thanks Internals and all the other great devs out there!
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Just donated $50. Pretty sure the total is now past 5 Gs. Great stuff all!
  5.    #306  
    $5,040

next stop, $6k !!
  6.    #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLeftHere View Post
    If my paypal wasn't hacked a few weeks ago and I didn't have this stupid limited access, I would have donated $40. So count me in for $40 once I get everything up and running!!
    please post back when you've donated. It's too hard to track planned donations.

thanks for your generousity.
    Just donated $100 Total should be $5140.00

Plus $100 6 months ago and 1 Unlocked Pre/Pre+/Pre2 NA GSM Comms board!

You guys keep the good stuff comin'!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  8.    #309  
    nice!
    HAH found out I might not be able to donate before December 1st... With the bday gifts in October and November and xmas gifts my bank frozen for "suspicious" activity... HEH I hate my bank, same thing happened to my moms account last year. They are unsure when its going to be unfrozen after I called a couple minutes ago...

The hits keep on coming. 20$ coming when I am able to unless I can borrow a friends/family debit or credit card so I can get before the December deadline.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Donated $25 earlier today.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Here's another $35 Guys! Great work as always. It was a thrill to meet Rod @ DevDay .
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    HAH found out I might not be able to donate before December 1st... With the bday gifts in October and November and xmas gifts my bank frozen for "suspicious" activity... HEH I hate my bank, same thing happened to my moms account last year. They are unsure when its going to be unfrozen after I called a couple minutes ago...

The hits keep on coming. 20$ coming when I am able to unless I can borrow a friends/family debit or credit card so I can get before the December deadline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    please post back when you've donated. It's too hard to track planned donations.

thanks for your generousity.
    This has been a recording. If you can't make a call, please dial the operator .........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I just donated $40. WebOS Internals rocks! So does Precentral.
  14.    #315  
    $5,240
    I just donated $25 more. Its worth it.
    $5,265... coming at a frenzied pace now... Love it!
    There were quite a few donations overnight that are not recorded here yet - we need to get the word out for people to post here to get their PreCentral username recorded, so that Cantaffordit can add them to the list of donors. I don't want to declare them as anonymous donations yet (some people explicitly don't want to be listed in the donor list), cause then if they do post their name and donation in this thread the total will be incorrect.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 11/23/2010 at 08:23 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Just donated $35.00 a minute ago. Thanks for everything y'all do!

"Hello. My name is Knox, and I'm addicted to webOS patches!"
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Just donated a second time. Another 50 bucks (usd) for a total of 100 this telethon.

Rod, will pm corresponding email

Dieter, thanx for video and front page exposure to get more on board