View Poll Results: Will you contribute this telethon?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I just made a donation

175 70.85%
  • Yes, I will make a donation soon

52 21.05%
  • No, but I have donated before

9 3.64%
  • No, I wont be donating during this fundraiser

13 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
  1.    #181  
    $3,395
  2.    #182  
    who is next?
    With the US dev devices going for $250, we can now buy 3 more devices for our developers in the US. Not sure whether Jason can use GSM or needs to wait for CDMA.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Seven days ago I donated $50. Now $35. I hope that these new Pre 2 can reach webos-internals developers. You are one of the best among us.
    Last edited by CptOx; 11/18/2010 at 01:54 PM.
  5.    #185  
    $3,430
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    With the US dev devices going for $250, we can now buy 3 more devices for our developers in the US. Not sure whether Jason can use GSM or needs to wait for CDMA.

-- Rod
    All three Canadian providers now have gsm.

You should still confirm with him first though.

-- Rod
    Jason has been begging to use a Pre on Rogers since launch of webos Its a GSM carrier.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  8.    #188  
    Currently we are at $3,430

who is next?
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/18/2010 at 06:18 PM.

-- Rod
    Jason Tweeted that the GSM version would be good. The HP site doesn't ship to Canada. If you don't already have somebody ordering, receiving, activating for the US App Catalog and shipping, just send me a PM. I would love to help.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Currently we are at $3,340

who is next?
    Did we lose money since Post #186 or is your dyslexia shining through?
  11.    #191  
    Oops, it's the dyslex-heimers again. fixed it.

$3,430
    Talk about big news with the developer discount... Our money will go so much further!
  13.    #193  
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Talk about big news with the developer discount... Our money will go so much further!
    Yep, that is for sure. Not only that but it let's me know that my contributions will make a real significant difference. So I am committing to donating no less than $50 every payday (every two weeks) until I have provided at least one whole dev. device ($250).
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    $25 more from me.
    i may be able to finally donate tomorrow after pay day woot woot
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  17.    #197  
    $3,455 awesome!

who wants to be next?
    Donated $50.
    Current total as of this post is $3600, of which $2600 has been spent on 4 UK Pre 2 devices for our world-wide WebOS Internals developers who require a phone with EU 3G support rather than US 3G support.

So we currently have enough funds for 4 US developer Pre 2 phones, one of which is for Jason, and the other 3 are for 3 of our 11 US WebOS Internals developers.

So we need 8 more devices = $2K more (assuming we can get enough qualified developer discounts on the US Pre 2 devices).

After that goal is reached, any additional donations marked for the Pre 2 telethon will be put towards future device purchases (such as a rumoured PalmPad next year).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    $100

Thanks webos internals for all your hard work.