1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to send email from my AOL account on the Pre all morning. I am receiving messages fine. Anyone else out there having issues? Thanks.
    I have never been able to send an outgoinge mail with my pre for AOL. I always get the error sending " " message.
  3.    #3  
    It has always worked fine for me. Goes down once in a while since I know they have been making some upgrades. Anyone else today?
    I honestly didn't think AOL was still around...
    Every now and again I have this issue with gmail. Usually a phone reboot solves the issue for me.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I couldn't login to my aol account all morning, either. Cannot send or receive...

I just logged on from my laptop and it made me double check security settings with one of those "enter the code exactly" thingys... but, then, wouldn't load my inbox. I received an error message to try again in a couple of mins. I did, and it loaded fine the second time.

Still cannot login from my Pre. aol must have changed something.
    Last edited by ToddK; 11/10/2010 at 11:19 AM.
    I have not been able to send/receive AOL email all morning.
  7.    #7  
    Well as long as it is not just me. I'm sure it will get worked out.
    Yeah, AOL is having issues. I had problems this morning, but the last time I checked, it seemed to be working.

And yes, AOL is still around, and yes, while I have other e-mail addresses, it's still my primary address. And if it makes me look non-technical or clueless, I'll just have to manage to somehow live with the stigma.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa