1.    #1  
    So I have 4 pages in my launcher with the help of the enable add/delete pages patch, but everytime I restart luna the extra page I've added gets deleted and all my apps get put back onto the 1st page, anyone know whats up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosgarage57 View Post
    So I have 4 pages in my launcher with the help of the ____ patch, but everytime I restart luna the extra page I've added gets deleted and all my apps get put back onto the 1st page, anyone know whats up?
    So, what exactly is "the ____ patch"?

There is an add/remove launcher pages patch and an advanced launcher configuration patch and both offer that capability.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Grrrr... you edited while I was posting.

Do you have any other launcher patches installed?

You might try removing the patch you listed and any other launcher patches you have installed, and then installing the advanced launcher config patch and see if it does the same thing.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    So, what exactly is "the ____ patch"?

There is an add/remove launcher pages patch and an advanced launcher configuration patch and both offer that capability.
    Sorry, fixed. Had to pull up preware and mine takes like 5 minutes. It is the add/delete pages
  5.    #5  
    Hey Pastor I deleted my 4x4 patch and the page add/delete patch, then downloaded the advanced launcher. Still didnt fix it.
    Hey Pastor I deleted my 4x4 patch and the page add/delete patch, then downloaded the advanced launcher. Still didnt fix it.
    You mentioned this happened with Luna restarts. Have you tried a shut down and battery pull then turn back on? (go to the device info app, scroll to the bottom for reset options, then choose shut down).

If that doesn't work then you might need to do a Palm profile reload. Interestingly enough, the number of launcher pages you have is tied to your Palm Profile. When I replace my phone or Dr. it, all of my launcher pages come back with my profile.

You do the profile reload from the "erase apps and data" option in the reset menu. If you have a lot of homebrew patches and apps installed you will want to make sure and use the Preware saved package list and save/restore app to make putting everything back in place an easy process. Then run EPR from preware to ensure all patches are removed before restoring your profile.
    So I have 4 pages in my launcher with the help of the enable add/delete pages patch, but everytime I restart luna the extra page I've added gets deleted and all my apps get put back onto the 1st page, anyone know whats up?
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...doctoring.html
    Thanks Sketch, I hadn't seen that. After reading the post and responses, it looks as though it has worked for 100% of the folks who tried it.

It is definitely faster and easier than a profile reload or Dr. (although neither are anything to be afraid of).

I would recommend using Internalz in Master Mode to accomplish the delete, unless you are really proficient with the Linux command line.
    i remeber seeing that thread last week or so... damn with search broken as it is i was surprised to find it
  10.    #10  
    Huh, well thanks Sketch, little late but it looks like all is well after doing the erase apps and data. It is syncing up all my apps right now. I'm not to tech savy so I dunno how hard it would have been to do file thingy's. I apprecaite both your help
    Huh, well thanks Sketch, little late but it looks like all is well after doing the erase apps and data. It is syncing up all my apps right now. I'm not to tech savy so I dunno how hard it would have been to do file thingy's. I apprecaite both your help
    no prob
    I am glad that appears to have worked, although you will need to test it by adding the page and then doing a restart to see if it remains.

What Sketch posted definitely would have been easy and fast with Internalz. I'm sorry I didn't find and post it for you.
  13.    #13  
    Hey sketch or pastor how do I go to the palm Directory so I can delete those two things?
    in webOS 2.0, they've added the ability to add and remove launcher pages, so your woes will soon come to an end : D
    Hey sketch or pastor how do I go to the palm Directory so I can delete those two things?
    Use internalz.. Find it in preware

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I was gonna post the same thread sketch... OP it worked perfect for me and my launcher was blank, no apps no pages nothing.

I had use universal search to open apps till I found the thread