1.    #1  
    Hi guys, i've been looking for a patch, what i'm trying to do is find a program for my pre that can do some alert while i'm calling this is becouse i can talk to my friends for free but just only if i spend less than 5 min talking it i do the call it's for free if i don't its expensive xD haha ( my company name is telcel :P ) i tryed on preware but nothing =( i hope u can helpme xD i don't like spend my money hahaha if it can be for free 8-)..
    This is a shot in the dark since I don't use Mode Switcher, but... you might be able to configure something like that in mode switcher based on when the phone app. is launched (as opposed to when a call starts). Sconix has done an amazing job with this app and it is very powerful for creating custom configurations.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Mode switcher doesnt have app triggers so it doesn't know if you were to open the phone app. Why can't you just look at the phone to see the mins?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Mode switcher doesnt have app triggers so it doesn't know if you were to open the phone app. Why can't you just look at the phone to see the mins?
    What??

Mode switcher can trigger off an application, and can trigger off of the Phone application specifically. The problem is that there is no way to initiate a sound on time.
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    What??

Mode switcher can trigger off an application, and can trigger off of the Phone application specifically. The problem is that there is no way to initiate a sound on time.
    It sounds like he is trying to prevent going over the 5 minute limit so it saves him money, so simply having it turn the phone app off after 4 min and 30 sec should guarantee he never goes over 5 minutes. If he needs to call back he can, it would be no different than a dropped call.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    What??

I just look and it do ! I must of missed that update or never noticed it. What bout adding a time interval for 5 mins to close the mode?
    Have you tried using the "Count Down Clock" app? Just set it and then start it before you make your call.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Have you tried using the "Count Down Clock" app? Just set it and then start it before you make your call.
    Could mode switcher be configured to launch the count down app for him when the phone app is launched?
    Interesting discussion of how to use MS - might be the OP's interim if not full solution.

I remember back in the treo days (when I used to watch my airtime) there was an app that did exactly what the OP wants - it beeped me every minute while on the phone. But now with Sprint's free mobile to any mobile, I don't even sweat talking on the phone at all. Just being nostalgic.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  10.    #10  
    xD hahaa if there are any app that turns off the call at certain time it can work for me xD if so can u tellme what's the name is ? plz =( ?