1. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Is there a way to customize the pictures for the bookmarks in the web browser to a picture I want there?

Thanks.
    Not sure if you can do it in the actual web browser page but check THIS out.
    You could always add a new page to your launcher with just your websites that you visit. Thats how i do it. Then you never even have to open the browser app.
    yes you can add a bookmark to your launcher and customize the icon that gets put there but you can not actually customize the web browser bookmarks page .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    Not sure if you can do it in the actual web browser page but check THIS out.
    You could always add a new page to your launcher with just your websites that you visit. Thats how i do it. Then you never even have to open the browser app.
    Thanks for the link. I had seen that before but I was wondering if it could be done in the actual web browser page. Poo, I was hoping it could be done there.

Still, I will think about it, or maybe just wait for webOS 2.0 which I would hope has more flexibility in that regard.

Thanks
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    nice find Rick!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    nice find Rick!
    Don't be too impressed -- I had it in my XMarks bookmarks from an earlier question about this.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa