1.    #1  
    flashed a sprint palm pre to metro pcs and and somehow google maps dissapeared ... can't find it in the phones menu but if i use the browser and type m.google.com/maps Google Maps the web app slides to the side and the google maps app pops up.i added that to the launcher but still openes 2 windows. kind of inconvenient so if anybody has an ideea i would appreciate. cant use webos doctor cuz its flashed and i use google maps all day long so thank you
    Did you check the device menu to see if it's hidden?
    Quote Originally Posted by akcentu View Post
    flashed a sprint palm pre to metro pcs and and somehow google maps dissapeared ... can't find it in the phones menu but if i use the browser and type m.google.com/maps Google Maps the web app slides to the side and the google maps app pops up.i added that to the launcher but still openes 2 windows. kind of inconvenient so if anybody has an ideea i would appreciate. cant use webos doctor cuz its flashed and i use google maps all day long so thank you
    Do you run the advanced launcher configuration patch?
    Obviously the app is still there, the icon is just hidden. Also, when you start typing google, does the app icon show up in the universal search results?
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups