Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Well, I will miss the original Palm Pre of which I have owned since day 1. I found it comforting that it was still offered by Sprint whenever I would go to the website. Hmmm. Could my Sprint days be numbered.
    I too have had several palm devices. 755p, 700p, 600p and a couple of pre smartphone devices. I do plan on the palm pre 2 hopefully without changing carriers.
    I wonder if this is HP and not Sprint. With 'everyone' complaining that they are on their 5th+ Pre- ( though the four we have are all still original ) maybe HP decided to dump it from Sprint . And they are not selling it to Sprint and bought back excess stock.

If that is true I would not be surprised if Sprint's only WebOS phone is the Pixi for the next year. And they don't certify WebOS 2.0 for the Pre-. The test will be if HP drops it from their store.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    I wonder if this is HP and not Sprint. With 'everyone' complaining that they are on their 5th+ Pre- ( though the four we have are all still original ) maybe HP decided to dump it from Sprint . And they are not selling it to Sprint and bought back excess stock.

If that is true I would not be surprised if Sprint's only WebOS phone is the Pixi for the next year. And they don't certify WebOS 2.0 for the Pre-. The test will be if HP drops it from their store.
    A little on the far end of the spectrum aren't we? I doubt Sprint can really deny the WebOS community/user base. There is money to be had and if Sprint isn't going to get it then someone else will. There is a market for high end 4G WebOS devices! I for one want one and hopefully on Sprint!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    There is money to be had and if Sprint isn't going to get it then someone else will.
    I won't leave Sprint just to say on OS. I'm afraid if they don't get something when my Pre dies and I can't get it replaced or repaired I'll move to another format. Yes a downgrade I'd take a downgrade to stay with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    HP is still selling Sprint Pre's from the HPalm site
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I won't leave Sprint just to say on OS. I'm afraid if they don't get something when my Pre dies and I can't get it replaced or repaired I'll move to another format. Yes a downgrade I'd take a downgrade to stay with Sprint.
    I wont leave because of a mobile OS either but there certainly are people who will. I will probably go with the Epic or something comparable out at the time.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    I wont leave because of a mobile OS either but there certainly are people who will. I will probably go with the Epic or something comparable out at the time.
    Dreams of a baby between Epic and Pre. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I would not be surprise if Sprint comes out with the Pre 2 together with Verizon. I would buy one and even camp out to get one on release day!
    Could this be possible.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    dreams of a baby between epic and pre. Lol
    omg yes!!!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    LOL!
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I wish that would be all kind of awesomeness!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Anyone who exchanges a defective pre please let us know what phone they offer you.

Those with TEP.

My phone has to go, it's not overclocked but the slowness is unbearable at 500mhz.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345