Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 93 of 93
  1. #81  
    Well, I will miss the original Palm Pre of which I have owned since day 1. I found it comforting that it was still offered by Sprint whenever I would go to the website. Hmmm. Could my Sprint days be numbered.
  2. #82  
    I too have had several palm devices. 755p, 700p, 600p and a couple of pre smartphone devices. I do plan on the palm pre 2 hopefully without changing carriers.
  3. #83  
    I wonder if this is HP and not Sprint. With 'everyone' complaining that they are on their 5th+ Pre- ( though the four we have are all still original ) maybe HP decided to dump it from Sprint . And they are not selling it to Sprint and bought back excess stock.

    If that is true I would not be surprised if Sprint's only WebOS phone is the Pixi for the next year. And they don't certify WebOS 2.0 for the Pre-. The test will be if HP drops it from their store.
  4. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    I wonder if this is HP and not Sprint. With 'everyone' complaining that they are on their 5th+ Pre- ( though the four we have are all still original ) maybe HP decided to dump it from Sprint . And they are not selling it to Sprint and bought back excess stock.

    If that is true I would not be surprised if Sprint's only WebOS phone is the Pixi for the next year. And they don't certify WebOS 2.0 for the Pre-. The test will be if HP drops it from their store.
    A little on the far end of the spectrum aren't we? I doubt Sprint can really deny the WebOS community/user base. There is money to be had and if Sprint isn't going to get it then someone else will. There is a market for high end 4G WebOS devices! I for one want one and hopefully on Sprint!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    There is money to be had and if Sprint isn't going to get it then someone else will.
    I won't leave Sprint just to say on OS. I'm afraid if they don't get something when my Pre dies and I can't get it replaced or repaired I'll move to another format. Yes a downgrade I'd take a downgrade to stay with Sprint.
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by arrasmith View Post
    I wonder if this is HP and not Sprint. With 'everyone' complaining that they are on their 5th+ Pre- ( though the four we have are all still original ) maybe HP decided to dump it from Sprint . And they are not selling it to Sprint and bought back excess stock.
    HP is still selling Sprint Pre's from the HPalm site
  7. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I won't leave Sprint just to say on OS. I'm afraid if they don't get something when my Pre dies and I can't get it replaced or repaired I'll move to another format. Yes a downgrade I'd take a downgrade to stay with Sprint.
    I wont leave because of a mobile OS either but there certainly are people who will. I will probably go with the Epic or something comparable out at the time.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    I wont leave because of a mobile OS either but there certainly are people who will. I will probably go with the Epic or something comparable out at the time.
    Dreams of a baby between Epic and Pre. LOL
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I would not be surprise if Sprint comes out with the Pre 2 together with Verizon. I would buy one and even camp out to get one on release day!
    Could this be possible.
  10. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    dreams of a baby between epic and pre. Lol
    omg yes!!!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  11. #91  
    LOL!
  12. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #92  
    I wish that would be all kind of awesomeness!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  13. delta7's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #93  
    Anyone who exchanges a defective pre please let us know what phone they offer you.

    Those with TEP.

    My phone has to go, it's not overclocked but the slowness is unbearable at 500mhz.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions