Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That and the grassy knoll
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    hp is still selling it on their website, but then again they also have the vzw still...
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    The Pre is not being discontinued from Sprint. The factories are just temporarily shutting down for Chinese Thanksgiving.
    Chinese Thursday, you mean.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

I can't imagine a Pre2+ on Sprint, at least not this close to the Pre2 launch on Vzw (still waiting). Unless it is just a Pre2 with a 4G radio???
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    The Pre is not being discontinued from Sprint. The factories are just temporarily shutting down for Chinese Thanksgiving.

They make them to order...like Fast Food????

ETA: LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    You think HP will do to Vzw what Palm did to sprint?

Sprint gets palm pre
    Vzw gets pre plus

Now

Vzw gets pre2
    Sprint gets either Pre2+ or Pre2?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Lol, wouldn't that be something..huh? Now we would have something to smile about. Finally.
    Yup, it's gone. Now the question I have is will all the raving Sprint customers that bombarded their Facebook wall, go out & get the Pre 2 (if that is Sprint's new webOS device) or will you still wait until CES for the "Super Device" ?
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Good riddance. At least people won't be buying underperformin Palms anymore. The lack of proper RAM was a real black eye on the Pre-
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    LOL, no, Sprint bought the remaining Vzw Pre+ inventory, did the comm board swap and will be sellin the Pre+ modded phones direct
    I'll probably buy at least one. My wife's Pre is faling apart - Pre 2 would be a fine replacement. For my own Pre, I'll wait for CES, but might still get a Pre 2, since I love the form factor. If there is a pocketable portrait slider super phone, that's great, but if not, a Pre 2 works fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Yup, it's gone. Now the question I have is will all the raving Sprint customers that bombarded their Facebook wall, go out & get the Pre 2 (if that is Sprint's new webOS device) or will you still wait until CES for the "Super Device" ?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    You do know that it is still free on HP/Palm's site, for Sprint upgrades and new users, right?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Gone from south jersey!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Well crap, time to start babying my Pre again. Don't want to find out the hard way that they aren't available as replacements either.

Hopefully Sprint will get something from Palm so I actually have a choice between them and Verizon.
    Funny the HPalm site says I can get it for free with a new activation. I can't afford a 2nd line like that on my budget right now though.
    fingers, legs, toes, and eyes crossed.
    Still there for me, and both the pixi and pre are available in store
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Gone from NY
    Not here in Austin any long. Know it was there this morning cause it was still 49 bucks.
    I searched for 'Pre' using the search box on the site. The Pre appeared as a search result.

However, when I clicked the link, it said the phone was not available in my Zip Code. A good omen, perhaps?
    Yup, the Pre is gone from my zip code as well.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast