1.    #1  
    Well, basically heres my problem. The gesture part of my pre plus is not working. If i touch it to go into card view....nothing. So basically i cant switch apps or anything. Once i open something, thats it. Its stuck on there unless i reset the phone. No left or right swipes, no nothing. Anyone ever heard of this?
    Open Device Info > Tap Preferences (top left) and run the quick and interactive tests. This will help you determine if it is a software or hardware issue.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    OK. Please, try to reboot your phone and plug your usb charger. Now try to use the gesture area.

If it happens to work, welcome to the large group of people with their Pre rendered useless due a touchscreen issue...
    I founf out early on that uberkernel will cause this when over clocking your phone . I'm not saying this is always the case but it is sometimes. Especially if you get the ghost tapping on your screen
  5.    #5  
    well, im guessing now its a hardware issue. unfortunately, i bought it off craigslist.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokafondo View Post
    OK. Please, try to reboot your phone and plug your usb charger. Now try to use the gesture area.

If it happens to work, welcome to the large group of people with their Pre rendered useless due a touchscreen issue...

LOL. that got it working again. bad sign, eh?