Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I am having recent problems with google over 3G (on Sprint). My Pre will not sync with gmail over 3G (I use IMAP). This just started yesterday (Nov 7). Calendar does not sync either. Both sync fine when connected to WiFi. Additionally, I can't get to gmail.com through the web browser when connected over 3G. But again, it works fine with WiFi.

I've rebooted the phone, going so far as to take the battery out. I've also cleared all the cookies, and cache in the browser. Any other ideas? Anyone else having similar problems?

My wife has an identical Pre, and she has the web browser problems too. So it doesn't seem to be something specific to my phone.
    I think google is having some issues. You are right! I think people just arent noticing.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I was just able to go to gmail and log-in, with no problems on Sprint 3G.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I have had the same problem the last couple of days. Can't even do a Google search. I also haven't been able to load the gaming site ign.com since the Google issue started. Not sure if it's related. Everything works fine if I use Wi-Fi, but that isn't an option most of the day.
    I had a problem where I tried to change the date of a recurring event on my Google Calendar, and it kept reverting to the incorrect date. Really annoying.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Last edited by Solen; 11/09/2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Forum html links issue
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Google is back up for me as of just now.
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    It seems to work in spurts. This is horrible!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Back up here!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    As of this afternoon, it seems to be working. Hopefully it will continue to work.