1.    #1  
    I've noticed that in the last two months or so my super fast Palm Pre Plus has become super slow and stutters all the frickin time. It drives me bonkers. I've had it go so slow it won't respond to touch for seconds at a time.

Any suggestions on how to clear cache, or speed this thing back up? It use to be fricking super fast but not anymore.
    clearing call history, browser history etc can help.

but most important, are you overclocking it? That will make it really fast. Do you have preware installed?
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/08/2010 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by imgreenlantern2 View Post
    I've noticed that in the last two months or so my super fast Palm Pre Plus has become super slow and stutters all the frickin time. It drives me bonkers. I've had it go so slow it won't respond to touch for seconds at a time.

Any suggestions on how to clear cache, or speed this thing back up? It use to be fricking super fast but not anymore.
    not deleting text messaging logs can slow donw the phone bad , also you might need to go to all your trash folder in email app and delete all old emails that you dont need in the trash folders when you delete them the first time they just go into that trash folder and this slows down your phone alot as well .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    check if you installed any new apps lately that coincided with your pre slowing down.
    Also, if you have Preware, install jstop and check what all is running, when it happens. Could give you a clue as to what's causing the problem.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    do you have Screenstate 125mhz screen off enabled?

It might be stuck on the screen off mode (125mhz)