Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Is there a quick way to remove all patches, without going thru and manual removing each one. When you have a ton of patches, it would be nice if u can just do some kind of quick removal. Thanks for any help.
    run emergency patch recovery in preware,,that will do it all at once. Make sure you uninstall themes first if you use them.
    Use Emergency Patch Recovery in Preware to quickly get rid of all installed patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Use Emergency Patch Recovery in Preware to quickly get rid of all installed patches.
    nice
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Cool thanks, that doesn't wipe the phone like doctoring would does it. That would just remove all preware patches right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski21 View Post
    Cool thanks, that doesn't wipe the phone like doctoring would does it. That would just remove all preware patches right.
    yup
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Thanks guys that was quick. I really appreciate it. I was trying to install advance system, and couldn't. I'm guessing it was a conflict with one of my patches. Since I went patch crazy when I first got the pre, there is stuff on there that I don't really need. So I want to start clean on patches. Thanks again.
    No problem. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Being patch crazy keeps me sane,lol.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Being patch crazy keeps me sane,lol.

I actually only use like five patches lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Wow,,i think I have 60,lol

Yep, I've got 60 or so, too!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    to be redundant, when you are ready to reinstall patches, go to the saved package list in preware and install all. the only reason i mention this is when i used epr i reinstalled the patches one at a time. what a pain.
    I just received a new for me but used palm pre (eBay) and it has patches installed with WebOS 1.4.1.1. I want to remove the patches but using WebOS quick install 4.04 does not show which patches are installed to remove them, also I installed Preware 1.5.7 but can not see the Emergency Patch Recovery function to remove all.

Any help is appreciated.