1.    #1  
    Today is a good day (have to wait to see what tomorrow brings lol).

I ordered another replacement through VZW when I found my bluetooth was bad after getting the earpiece fixed by Palm. Thought I'd see if I would get lucky for a good one. Spent 1 1/2 hrs on the phone with Palm Thursday and another almost 2 Thursday evening, doctoring, dummy profile, everything they could think of to try and get the bluetooth working so they set up a repair for it. I decided to see if the VZW replacement was decent and if so go with it and cancel the repair.

I opened the box this morning and the keyboard works like mine! Yea!!! No non moving keys like the others they sent. I activated it, tested the bluetooth, the speaker phone, regular phone, mobile hotspot, wired headphones, all seems good!!! The USB door doesn't fit flush like my original so it's probably been replaced. I was worried it might be an issue with my AGFindings case but it still slid open ok so that is fine by me. It fits looser in the case than my original so I stuck a tiny piece of fold over index card to make it snug around the keyboard, when I typed the keyboard moved in and out of the bottom of the case, now it fits solid.

And best of all the bluetooth works so I can stream music (even though Palm told me it's not a compatible headset) and I can walk away up to almost 30 feet and cubicle walls (short ones) in between and still hear my music.

Life is good right now! Can't wait to get my preware and patches on it.

Thanks everyone for listening to my rants. My next option was to hold out and see if I could sweet talk them into a Pre 2 replacement even if I had to pay something but wasn't counting on that happening as it seemed the people I talked to at VZ wasn't gonna budge on anything no matter how nice I am. But all is good for the moment!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    that's what you said when you had your love affair . Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The feeling of getting a new(refurbished) palm pre/plus. I know that feeling too much.. Good luck.@
    Congrats Jolie!

Darn you Shadavis... You had me trying to squish the bug on my screen... Grrrrrr!
    lol no problem I know you enjoyed it pastor !! Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    that's what you said when you had your love affair . Lol
    Well sometimes mistakes are made and it ends up a regrettable one night stand.

Today I'm happy, hopefully I will be tomorrow and for quite awhile... Time will tell.

Besides, what's the old saying...a lady can always change her mine. I'm a redhead so sometimes I have a very fiery temper, the blond highlights are for when I need an excuse for the dumb things I do sometimes. Best of both worlds.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    I need the link you have mentioned.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I recently replaced my Pre Plus because of low volume on the earpiece. It's always a "keep your fingers crossed" moment when you fire up the new unit to make sure everything works well. All of my connections were good, the sound was good but most importantly, the keyboard was great! I was so excited about being able to type without errors, missed letters, duplicate letters. I'm very psyched and now I can wait to see what comes during CES 2011 (my Verizon contract runs through Sept. 2011).
    Same here (including USB door). I don't mind, I have one spare...
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post

Today I'm happy, hopefully I will be tomorrow and for quite awhile... Time will tell.

Besides, what's the old saying...a lady can always change her mine. I'm a redhead so sometimes I have a very fiery temper, the blond highlights are for when I need an excuse for the dumb things I do sometimes. Best of both worlds.
    ummm lol your blond in your avatar ha ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post

They're all already used to my temper and unpredictability, so everyone's been broken in for you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    thats for sure !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    thats for sure !! lol
    Bah! You're just glad you were never on the receiving end. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Bah! You're just glad you were never on the receiving end. LOL
    not yet anyways ha ha ha !!!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    not yet anyways ha ha ha !!!!!!!!
    You never know!
    thats what im screamin !!! lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    thats what im screamin !!! lol ltm ltm ltm
    Stay on your toes!
    I'm glad you fianlly got what appears to be a good replacement.

My replacement is still doing ok. There is still an annoying issue with it not closing completely flush, destroying the river stone feel. But at least I have a phone that works.
    My Sprint Refurb usb door doesn't close completely flush either. I also have the oreo on this one that I didn't have on my previous one. But everything works. I got this one near the end of August.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups