1.    #1  
    is there an app to get ringtones I can't find anything for this phone like zedge
    You can download a free ringtone maker called mptrim. I use that to customize my personal ringtones then transfer with usb to my ringtone folder. Just make sure you read the instructions before you use it.
  4.    #4  
    that app was just what i was looking for thanks now how bout some alert tones?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    you can also download them to your pc and transfer them over from Phonezoo . c o m (sorry, can't post links yet). Some carriers you can even have them sent to your phone via MMS.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth44 View Post
    is there an app to get ringtones I can't find anything for this phone like zedge
    Check out this site...
    Download free ringtones for your mobile phone | Zedge
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    You can search for alertish type tones with FMR.
    Just remember when you have the ringtone and each time it rings it will drain your battery (not by so much, just so you pick up on it)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMode View Post
    Just remember when you have the ringtone and each time it rings it will drain your battery (not by so much, just so you pick up on it)
    Well, when the phone rings, it drains your battery regardless.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I pulled several tones that I use for alerts from my Windows sounds and alerts folders and copied them into my ringtones folder on my Pre. They all work great.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    I recommend phonezoo.com as well. You can either have a link sent in a text, or upload them from a computer. Also, you can use any song you have saved on your phone already
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    There's a funny online tool to make ringtones form youtube videos
    video2ringtone.com
    i used it a few times and it worked well
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I just use my music and set my pre t usb mode put the music in the ringtones folder and then set them on the prprpr $and$ $works$ $perfectly$ $fine$