Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just woke up (WAY too early), and noticed that my pre had actually fallen back 2 hours instead of 1 while it was on my touchstone overnight. rebooted, problem solved. but still weird... anyone else notice this??
    my pre and my wife's pixi did the same thing. Came here to see if it was just us.

I just called my wifes phone from mine and it fixed the time on both.

Glad I woke up and looked though...she had to be at work at 6am today.
    who knows could have a been a time of when the network signal and the phone manually did it THEN the network took it back at nearly the same time causing one to subtract from the other... i'd hate to be someone that had to be up at a certain time... but i would think the network time would overwrite it eventually.
    Yeah..My Sprint Pre is an hour behind.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by kinsmuccok View Post
    just woke up (WAY too early), and noticed that my pre had actually fallen back 2 hours instead of 1 while it was on my touchstone overnight. rebooted, problem solved. but still weird... anyone else notice this??
    No problem here -
    2 hours behind here too. When I woke up, it was correct, then the phone set it ack another hour. Reboot fixed it.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Me Too. I live in CST zone and it went back two hours. Reboot fixed issue..
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    Me Too. I live in CST zone and it went back two hours. Reboot fixed issue..
    Mine fell back two hours, as well. My phone changed my time zone from Central to Mountain Time. Once I changed it back, it is showing the correct time. This has happened to me with each time change.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Mine was fine. I compared it to the cable box when my eyes popped open... Same same...
    Mine fell back two hours but it either fixed itself by the time I woke up or it was just displaying the time wrong on the touchstone. When I pulled it off the touchstone later it was fixed.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Didn't notice anything on mine but I also use reboot scheduler so that probably fixed it before I saw it.
    "Mine was 2 hours back, too, so I restarted....and it's still there!," said Goldilocks.

"Let's do the time warp again!"

no issues here,east coast
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    No issues in the NYC
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    yeah well.. i had an alarm i never set show up at 600 am.. it totally freaked me out.. it said get up.. im not lying.. it scared me and my wife out of our minds!
    My alarm is totally screwed. It was set for 8:15 am. A one time alarm that I rarely use. It didn't go off. On the alarm screen it says 8:15. When I click the alarm itself, it says 9:15 for some reason. IT HAS NEVER BEEN SET FOR 9:15.
    Wouldn't you have woke up late?
    my alarm went off at the correct time but it showed 2 hours off. I almost thought I was way early .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Mine is an hour late.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I was awake for the time change and actually saw mine go from 1:59 to 1:00
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast