Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    So i did a partial reset on the phone of data and applications. Most applications came back up but Preware, GOvnah, and uberkernal were missing... but i noticed that my patches seemed to still be functioning.

So i re-installed Preware but it still doesn't see any of my patches that were installed which seems like it's a bad thing for a host of reasons. Is there a way to get the phone to see my patches?

Then i installed Govnah and it's working fine (and still sees has my custom profiles in it as well as core voltages), but the phone doesn't see that i have the uberkernal... which also seems problematic.

side note, also in the process of the re-set, i've lost some contacts... really random ones... almost all contacts remain but some contacts which existed before i even switched to the Palm are gone so it makes NO sense that they dissappear... seen this before?
    Try restarting your phone, and update your feeds when you load Preware again. If your patches still don't show, run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility in preware.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    no luck with the emegency reconstruction utility as described... Does this mean I need to do a back to stock with the webos dr.?
    you need to check your saved package list in preware. That's how your restore stuff after a wipe or doctor.