1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I've had my Palm Pre Plus for a little of three months now. Since I don't have 3G, I had to find and use the activation bypass tool. The phone works, but whenever someone sends me a text, if its longer than about 3 lines, it just cuts off the rest of the text. I chatted with a Palm support agent about this and he said that if I updated to 1.4.5 I'd be okay (as the activation bypass put on 1.4.0.) So my question is: Does anyone have the Activation Bypass Tool for Verizon with OS 1.4.5?
    Shouldn't the Bypass Tool also work with 1.4.5?
  3.    #3  
    Well, when I installed the Bypass tool it gave me 1.4.0 software, and it doesn't let me update from the phone itself. I just want somehow to get 1.4.5 with my activation bypass.
    Which "bypass activation tool" did you use? Meta Doctor, Palm Bypass Tool, or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Doesn't he just mean the webOS Doctor for 1.4.5?

OP, hit the Updates icon.
    If OP used Metadoctor and signed into a Profile, he can just use the Update app.

If OP used the Palm Bypass tool and didn't sign into a profile, he can't use the Update app.
  6.    #6  
    I used WebOS doctor. and I'm signed into a palm profile. But whenever I press update nothing ever comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinnie9300 View Post
    I used WebOS doctor. and I'm signed into a palm profile. But whenever I press update nothing ever comes up.
    I thought you said you used a bypass tool since you don't have a cellular data connection?
  8.    #8  
    Right, and I did that through my computer, and I just tried updating again and nothings coming up.