Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know when they removed the Palm Pre+ from the web site? The Pixi is still there. I sure hope this means the Pre 2 comes out next week like leaked earlier (11th of Nov.)
    Yep it's gone maybe so I really hope

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Late last week, I believe.
    yep, the Pre2 will be added soon
  5.    #5  
    Let's hope its in stores (especially Best Buy) next week.
    IMHO I would never buy a phone from a big-box retailer. I only ever buy them from the carrier website. Usually eliminates rebates and often produces a lower price. Makes getting support or replacement much easier, to. Just sayin
    This is great and all but I'm nervous about losing Preware.
    you won't lose preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    This is great and all but I'm nervous about losing Preware.
    You may lose your patches for a while until webOS internals develops new ones.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    but many of those patches will no longer be needed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsquare2112 View Post
    Anyone know when they removed the Palm Pre+ from the web site? The Pixi is still there. I sure hope this means the Pre 2 comes out next week like leaked earlier (11th of Nov.)
    I still see it under the Verizon website; what site are you looking at?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    I still see it under the Verizon website; what site are you looking at?
    strange. it's not showing on mine.
    It's still showing up on the website for me.
    And for me as well.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Gone for me.
    Strange, it is gone from the site tonight, was on there last night,and was removed end of last week or first of this week. right before they removed it the first time, it was shown but listed it as out of stock. weird.
    Just checked (at verizonwireless.com). Pixi Plus for free, no Pre Plus. I saw both on there a few days ago. Maybe try reloading the page (F5) and see what happens?
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    I know someone who picked up a Pre+ from Verizon just yesterday, they're free to upgrade to or a new contract. They still have them alright.
    I still see both Palm Pixi Plus and Palm Pre Plus on Verizon's website; is it possible that certain areas of the country are out and others (such as Central Virginia) still have them in stock?
    just checked again only pixi pre + gone.you may be right on as a regional thing, since loging on the site asks for zip code. I am in east Texas. Interesting don't you think?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast