Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I wear my phone in my left pant pocket all alone and face side in because I suppose that the radiation is slightly higher at the back of the phone as the front.
    I used to keep mine side-in.. but changed this summer. On hot days, if I got a bit sweaty I actually had the phone pocket-dial on me because the moisture was enough to have the screen sense contact. Now... screen side out all the time (not worried about radiation as it is minimal when the phone is simply on but not active).
    I carry my Pre Plus in my shirt pocket, screen side in. I don't use belt holsters as I have had phones knocked off my belt or fumbled and dropped trying to get them out.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Personally, I don't wear my phone. As nice as it looks, as an accessory, it's just not my style! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Personally, I don't wear my phone. As nice as it looks, as an accessory, it's just not my style! LOL
    I wear my phone on a gold chain around my neck. Ooohhh yeah.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I wear my phone on a gold chain around my neck. Ooohhh yeah.
    Now, that's classy!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm with you, Verwon. My Pre fits nicely in a pocket in my purse with the screen resting against its microfiber sleeping bag.
    I have the sprint generic leather case.it has a built in swivel clip. Very nice case.pre is small so it has lots of extra room. Could hold a much bigger phone. I keep pre screen facing in.
    my left pocket, screen side facing me. reason being that i broke the screen on one of my treos when i bumped into the corner of a table (alcohol was involved sadly, lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    my left pocket, screen side facing me. reason being that i broke the screen on one of my treos when i bumped into the corner of a table (alcohol was involved sadly, lol).
    I hate it when phones drink! They can't handle liquid and are hell to dry out!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Left pocket, all alone, screen in.
    screen side in to prevent damage during "incidental" contact
    Face out for me
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I'm with you, Verwon. My Pre fits nicely in a pocket in my purse with the screen resting against its microfiber sleeping bag.
    Exactly! I rarely carry a purse, just put it in it's sleeve and then an inside pocket of my jacket.
    Either a jacket pocket, or the back left pocket of my pants. I am too jittery to put it in my front pockets!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I have a Pixi and it feels more ergonomic to have screen face in.

However I will say this; If you wear a holster or some sort or belt clip it is always better face in. Coming from Nextel that is one thing you saw only clips designed for phone to face in. It is better because when you remove it, it is correctly placed in your hand. If it was face out you would have to flip the phone over before using it.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Don't really have a specific way but usually it's in my right pocket and don't pay attention to what way it is on account of my ghost armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by millworkman View Post
    Left pocket, all alone, screen in.
    same here!!!
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Screen side in... because I am always bumping into crap at full stride... All I need is to catch the edge of a table right in my pocket screen side out! =P
    Does anyone keep their phone upside down in their pocket (gesture area at the top)? I keep mine gesture side down and have to flip it around in my hand to look at it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast