Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Just got this txt msg from Sprint:

SprintFreeMsg: Do more with your phone. Get tips for mastering your PALM PRE at Sprint.

Can only access this website from phone, not PC. Looks like some good stuff for those new to their Pre.
    I got it too. They always send me weird texts, but I never anything phone specific.

Weird that they are giving extra webOS support so late in the game...
    that does seem weird that they are doing that now

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I didn't get that text message.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Got it. Deleted it.

Who needs it when we have precentral?
    Got it and deleted, as well. I know more about the Pre than they do.

You can opt out of those messages, just respond with the word stop.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I had to pull up PreCentral on my phone to click on the link to see what it said. I got that text about 3 days after I got my Pre and I learned much more from this site than that could ever teach me. LOL
    The only text messages I get from Verizon are ones to tell me my bill is ready. Does sprint send these kinda messages all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    The only text messages I get from Verizon are ones to tell me my bill is ready. Does sprint send these kinda messages all the time?
    No, it's just an occasional thing. Sometimes it's for a contest or promotion they are having.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Yeah. Got it and deleted it. I'm pretty sure I know more about the Pre than they can ever.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    w t f people. Sprint is making extra effort to show pre owners how good their phone is and all anyone here does is act like D-bags. That text wasnt custom written for Mr. Center of the universe. Maybe this means sprint is trying to spruce up their relationship with palm because of some coming anouncements? Buch o negative nellys.
    Last edited by lupos; 11/05/2010 at 09:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    w t f people. Sprint is making extra effort to show pre owners how good their phone is and all anyone here does is act like D-bags. That text wasnt custom written for Mr. Center of the universe. Maybe this means sprint is trying to spruce up their relationship with palm because of some coming anouncements? Buch o negative nellys.

Sprint is making an effort?...Oh really? When, how and where?
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Hmm I have never received a text message from Sprint, regarding anything. I'm not complaining!!

Maybe it's because it's on a corporate plan?
    I also received it and deleted it as I feel I'm very familair with the pre. (day 1 pre owner) but it is nice to see sprint showing a small amount of interest in webos is nice. Hopefully there trying to respark interest in webos for the "superphone" that's rumored to be announced durning CES.
    too many over-concerned palm owners lol
    I wonder what % of Pre owners actually use Precentral/Homebrew?
    I got an email that links to this site: Info on the - PalmĀ® Pre It came up on my pc ok.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.