Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    hello,
    I just got my palm pre plus 2 days ago, so far I love it! Coming from a iphone 3GS. Although, when I disconnect from wifi and connect back to 3G my phone does not load up the webpages, causing me to turn on airplane mode then back off to get 3G to work again, but then the same thing happens again after around 10 minutes? Anyone ever experience this?
    Thats weird. Im assuming you are on AT&T coming from an iPhone. I used to be on AT&T and I never got any reception at my place, as well as some others. It was just so spotty. First off, are you sure you are connected to the network at the time when you switch to 3G? Also, have you gotten into patching anything in your two days of having it or is it just as you bought it?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Hello,
    I haven't patched it. And yes, it shows that i'am connected to the at&t network, It shows 3G and lets me all/text. Although the problem keeps occurring, after I turn off wifi and sometimes in the afternoon when I'm out and about.
    Actually, I've experienced the same for a while on Sprint... Would love to see if anyone else has too... I'm on my 6th pre (because of that, power button issues, stuck in headset, and a few other glitches that I've always chalked up to patching...)
    I have no idea. I have had a couple connection problems but I think they were due to patches. Have you tried fully restarting your phone? Sometimes everything just has to be refreshed.
    i have the same prob