Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    I hope your phone comes back to you in great condition. See, really I have bad luck....it's a black cloud always hanging over me. If there's going to be a problem or a lemon I will get it. I have been through 3 washing machines and the transmission has gone out of all 3 and the Maytag twice! All 3 different brands. My wall oven I purchased brand new 12 years ago and use rarely (I'm single) has quit working twice, my new water heater that ended up costing me almost $1000 because the plumber did some damage to my home and I was too nice to say anything, for the first year wouldn't stay lit, he put all new insides in it, same thing. He would come out and light it every 2 weeks (always a weekend go figure) and finally after a year and a half it stayed lit. I'm jinxed! LOL I'm sure you will have better luck.
    lol maybe you should go to church ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol maybe you should go to church ha ha
    Who says I don't go to church?
    Some people just don't have good luck. Just like some people are lucky.

I have been frustrated over my phone and I have been totally nice to the reps on the phone helping me and I've vented here, maybe I shouldn't but I think there are alot of understanding people here. I feel better and just going to go with the flow right now. My phone works otherwise so I'll use it til a remedy happens.
    Last edited by joliejolie0930; 11/04/2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12