1.    #1  
    Hey everyone
    It may be strange for me preferring the original finger print collector.
    I'm planning to get the patch in my new matt touchstone back over, and put in the original back.

some concerns:
    1. will it be slipping off the touchstone since the sleek cover doesn't have the rough surface

2. if it possible, can I put the patch in my pixi plus, because in China the the price of the pre touchstone back cover is way cheaper than the pixi one

Really exciting for any advices from experienced pre user.
    Quote Originally Posted by yozloy View Post
    Hey everyone
    It may be strange for me preferring the original finger print collector.
    I'm planning to get the patch in my new matt touchstone back over, and put in the original back.

some concerns:
    1. will it be slipping off the touchstone since the sleek cover doesn't have the rough surface

2. if it possible, can I put the patch in my pixi plus, because in China the the price of the pre touchstone back cover is way cheaper than the pixi one

Really exciting for any advices from experienced pre user.
    I think it would sit on the touchstone just fine, the magnets are very strong. I have a plastic case on my phone and it still sits on the touchstone well. I'm sure it could be done, but I picture the stock back being melted or deformed by the heat.
    Yes. Check the mods for the extended battery covers. I did the mod you're looking at on my wife's phone, and it works fine, although I prefer the touchstone back. To each his own. Good luck!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I think it would sit on the touchstone just fine, the magnets are very strong. I have a plastic case on my phone and it still sits on the touchstone well. I'm sure it could be done, but I picture the stock back being melted or deformed by the heat.
    Can you show me the picture? Is it very serious?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Yes. Check the mods for the extended battery covers. I did the mod you're looking at on my wife's phone, and it works fine, although I prefer the touchstone back. To each his own. Good luck!
    Thanks man, So I just get the magnetic patch off and stick it to the original back.
    Is there anything I should concern? How about the melt and deform thing mjkjr mention? Have you found the same thing happen to your mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by yozloy View Post
    Thanks man, So I just get the magnetic patch off and stick it to the original back.
    Is there anything I should concern? How about the melt and deform thing mjkjr mention? Have you found the same thing happen to your mod?
    I personally do not think they get anywhere near hot enough to melt the plastic back. You should be completely safe.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  7.    #7  
    I just finished changing the charging patch, No heat, no deform. but the only thing is that the magnetic is not tight enough, the sleek surface make it easier to fall off the stone.
    Thank you guys anyway.
    try putting a disk of clear vinyl adhesive shelf paper on the touchstone. i bet it won't interfere with charging and might give you just enough gription (yes that's my own word ) to keep the pre from sliding.