1.    #1  
    Woke up right now thinking someone had text me to find an error mssage on my phone. It is very annoying and seems to be going off every 30 seconds unless I turn on wifi then it stops and I can use messengers and internet etc. It says "unable to establish data connection" error code 130 when I tryed to google an answer they were all over a year old and had error codes of 129 and 67 not sure if it makes a difference.

Anyone know of a fix to this all the threads I read were out dated and no sure fixes. I use my phone alot and as of right now it seems to be a paper weight if I leave an area with wifi as I got no data plan once I do.
    Are you running F105 kernel? Seems others have been reporting EVDO issues with earlier versions. Upgrade to 1.4.5-131 if you're running F105.
  3.    #3  
    Im not exactly sure what F105 kernel is besides using my phone dont know much on the technical end. My current version of web os is 1.4.5 if thats what you ment by upgrade.
    It's an overclocking kernel available in Preware. I'm guessing you're not running it. Hmm
  5.    #5  
    I have preware on my phone but never done anything involving overclocking with it.

Data seems to be wokring again on my phone after reseting the java in the preware options no clue if that is the reason it is fixed it but hoping it stays fixed.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    The exact same thing started happening to me out of the blue last night (technically this morning) at around 1:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time. A full device restart didn't fix it, and neither did toggling the phone radio or roaming on and off. Finally I shut down the Pre, pulled the battery, waited about thirty seconds, and turned it back on. That did the trick. Interesting to see that it happened to someone else at around the same time.
    If you're on Sprint, we had a few hours of data death, last night, on the West Coast.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog View Post
    The exact same thing started happening to me out of the blue last night (technically this morning) at around 1:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time. A full device restart didn't fix it, and neither did toggling the phone radio or roaming on and off. Finally I shut down the Pre, pulled the battery, waited about thirty seconds, and turned it back on. That did the trick. Interesting to see that it happened to someone else at around the same time.
    I'm in WA and that's the same time it went out for me, too.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!