1.    #1  
    I cannot get into the app store I keep getting an error is the store down it starts to show then it says action cannot be completed.
    try a full restart
    I'm not having any trouble with the crapalog.

I think I might remember there being some patch or something that interferes with it, sometimes, but I don't remember the details.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth44 View Post
    I cannot get into the app store I keep getting an error is the store down it starts to show then it says action cannot be completed.
    Have you ever had a problem using the catalog before, or is this a new issue for you?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/03/2010 at 09:35 PM.
    This seems to happen randomly at times for some people. It will probably fix itself soon.

Sidenote: LOOT to the rescue lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sidenote: LOOT to the rescue lol
    Isn't that strange, how it happened like that? lol ltm
  7.    #7  
    I had to bypass activation I bought this phone and didn't check the esn and can't activate it so I bypassed it but I can't get into how to sign into the palm profile so I have no app catalog under prefs thers no accounts
    I had to bypass activation I bought this phone and didn't check the esn and can't activate it so I bypassed it but I can't get into how to sign into the palm profile so I have no app catalog under prefs thers no accounts
    You can install the 'Show FirstUse App' patch and use it to sign into a Palm Profile. After that, you should have access to the full App Catalog (as long as the device was initially activated in a supported country).
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9.    #9  
    i cannot activate this phone on verizon cause the girl that sold it to me has not paid 5 months worth of bills so she screwed me.so i guess theres no way to log into my palm profile unless the phone is activated on verizon? is this right i was just gonna use it with wifi as a pda until i can get her into court and try to get my money back
    i cannot activate this phone on verizon cause the girl that sold it to me has not paid 5 months worth of bills so she screwed me.so i guess theres no way to log into my palm profile unless the phone is activated on verizon? is this right i was just gonna use it with wifi as a pda until i can get her into court and try to get my money back
    If you follow the instructions in my previous post, you can long in to your profile over wifi. You'll have full access to the Catalog after logging in. No service plan required.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11.    #11  
    that patch i have it just trys to activate and call verizon it shows nothing about palm profile
    I can't download frrom app catalogue either. Sprint Palm Pre since day one. When I try and download, juatvsays downloading. Bbbut nothing else happens. I have done a complete shutdown but that didn't help. This statrted about four days ago.
    In preware there is a patch that could help fix that issue. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. I don't have preware installed on this phone as of yet. I believe you'll find it in available packages > linux application.

Good luck.

[i]--post from my palm pre