1.    #1  
    This is a total *** moment. Apparently in the not too distant future the Pre minus will have a front facing camera

Goto

FUTURESTATES

Then click view trailer for the movie Silver Sling by Tze Chun. 40 secs in a female character will be video calling her b/f.
    Let's all take a trip to fantasy land... know as Hollywood, at least they didn't put some cheesy UI, or even worse a competing companies UI on it.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but, I didn't actually see a camera, and it's amazing what special effects can do to make it seem like there's an actual working front-facing camera. One day I'm sure, but honestly I think they just took an old Pre and put in some visual effects.

We'll give them some brownie points for at least having the phone the right way up
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    thats a hilarious find...
    Well it was announced Skype is coming to webOS 2.0 on verizon. Maybe when it does, video calling will be available. The only problem, without a front facing camera, you can see them but they cant see you. And I guess visa versa depending on how you are holding it. Who knows.
    that's what the mirror's for, but you have to stand in front of another mirror for it to work
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    that's what the mirror's for, but you have to stand in front of another mirror for it to work
    Problem solved. haha
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Actually, it only showed her seeing him on her Pre, we don't know he could see her.
    Dan
    How about attaching a rear view mirror to the Pre to reflect your image into the camera so you can use Skype?

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    How about attaching a rear view mirror to the Pre to reflect your image into the camera so you can use Skype?

Haha! Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post

I dont know if you were serious or making a joke. lol. But that would be kinda cool. A little attachment for the phones with the capabilities but not the hardware.
  12.    #12  
    That's actually a good idea for an accessory.