1.    #1  
    hey guys im just checking in here seeing how yall are doing
    pretty good! Welcome!
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the welcome!
  4.    #4  
    idk why but for some reason i cant get my avatar and signature to show up but my profile shows them on here
    Quote Originally Posted by slickdevil08 View Post
    idk why but for some reason i cant get my avatar and signature to show up but my profile shows them on here
    Hi, slickdevil0.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Go to User CP, then click edit options scroll down to thread display and mke sure those three boxes are check.

[i]--Sent from my palm pre
    Welcome to the cult.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    To identify an avatar you must go into “Your Control Panel” from “User CP” and under “Settings & Options” – “Edit Avatar” then load and click “Use Custom Avatar”.

Welcome to the most enthusiastic smartphone forum on the web!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    hello
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
    Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

Oh....and welcome to the community, slickdevil08!
    welcome. Not get started with preware. You will be amazed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slickdevil08 View Post
    Hi slickdevil08, and welcome to the P|C forums, webOS, and your new addictions!

I looked into your account and believe you are confusing your "profile picture" with your "avatar". These are two different items. The profile pic only displays in your profile (as the name says), but the avatar is the image that you will see below a username in posts. As the others stated above, you can change your actual avatar by clicking the "User CP" link in the bar above the thread, and then choose "edit avatar" on the left panel.

There are a few things you won't be able to do until you get a few posts under your belt. If you have any questions, just ask! Again, welcome to the site!
    Welcome to P|C, and since you've probably taken the red pill, go here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ted-guide.html

Enjoy!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    hi new to this but already on my 2nd palm pre sad to say