1.    #1  
    I remember a program for the Palm OS that would load holidays into your calendar. Is there anything like that for my Verizon Palm Pre Plus?
    I have not a clue but wanted to say I'm from Tucson also
    WebOS synergy likes 'the cloud'. If you are using google calendar, you can add the holiday calendar (and any number of other things you are interested in) to your account there. Actually, even if you aren't, you can create a google calendar account just for this purpose, subscribe to the holiday calendars, and voila. It will show up on your WebOS phone. You can have several calendar accounts, and they will all show up, via synergy, as a single calendar on the phone.

My google calendar, for example also has my kayaking club's and cycling club's events on it, so they are all on my Pre. No more having to check bulletin boards to see when the next ride or river run is.
    Last edited by knobbysideup; 11/02/2010 at 02:57 PM.
    : (){:|:&};:
    yup, my main google calendar has holidays turned on, and that's how i get them to my phone as well.
  5.    #5  
    Great tip! Now I have the holidays loaded. I'll need to dig deeper & see if I can find a calendar with the quirky, goofy holidays like "Nat'l Pizza Day".
    Does anyone know how to get all day events to be visible on the month view?
    Thanks,
    Dave

Hey Cowgirl, ain't Tucson great? I love the bike riding here.

edit: I found a patch to shade all day events on the monthly view.
    Last edited by TucsonDave; 11/02/2010 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave View Post
    Great tip! Now I have the holidays loaded. I'll need to dig deeper & see if I can find a calendar with the quirky, goofy holidays like "Nat'l Pizza Day".
    Does anyone know how to get all day events to be visible on the month view?
    Thanks,
    Dave

Hey Cowgirl, ain't Tucson great? I love the bike riding here.

edit: I found a patch to shade all day events on the monthly view.
    There is a patch for displaying all day events in month view. This will get you started with patches:

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    : (){:|:&};:
    TucsonDave, I tried to get into cycling but I just can't. I'm not an exerciser unless it is 12 or 16 oz curls. LOL!

But Tucson is a great place to bike. Are you gonna try to do the El Tour?