1.    #1  
    Running Sprint Pre with govnah and screenstate 500/1gz.

If I get a call while phone is on TS, I am unable to answer the call. WHen I press the answer button, the screen goes clouds blue, and I never see the keypad or answer buttons after that; the phone just keeps ringing. I have the do not answer when lifted from touchstone patch installed, and in the phone's advanced settings, I have on TS removal set to do nothing.

Could those 2 settings (while identical) be conflicting somehow?
    Anyone else getting this behavior?

thnks

correction--I do not have the do not answer from TS patch installed.
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 11/02/2010 at 02:40 PM.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    that's an odd behavior. Haven't heard of that one before. Have you tried restarting the phone? Also have you tried the emergency repair?
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/02/2010 at 03:24 PM.
  3.    #3  
    the phone restarts on its own every other day.
    you mean EPR? Well, I dont want to remove all patches to troubleshoot this just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    Running Sprint Pre with govnah and screenstate 500/1gz.

If I get a call while phone is on TS, I am unable to answer the call. WHen I press the answer button, the screen goes clouds blue, and I never see the keypad or answer buttons after that; the phone just keeps ringing. I have the do not answer when lifted from touchstone patch installed, and in the phone's advanced settings, I have on TS removal set to do nothing.

Could those 2 settings (while identical) be conflicting somehow?
    Anyone else getting this behavior?

thanks
    Seems to me like those "2 settings" would conflict. Why would you need the "do not answer when lifted from touchstone" patch, when you achieve the same objective with setting your phone to "TS removal set to do nothing"? Or am i missing something here?

PLEASE IGNORE
    After posting I noticed your edit: "correction--I do not have the do not answer from TS patch installed".
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/06/2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  5.    #5  
    i just corrected the OP. I do not have the TS patch installed.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Where are these advanced settings to set the TS removal? Is that a patch?
  7.    #7  
    the advanced settings are part of the advanced settings patch by sconix. Check it out.
    maybe frequency setting are set too low?
  9.    #9  
    well, i have the min at 500 which is the Pre's normal speed. Remember it? I recall reading that once on the TS, the phone automatically goes to a lower speed, which I assume it to be 500.
    So, unless my phone is going below 500 for some reason, it should be operating at a normal and acceptable speed, which is 500.

Let me say 500 again. 500
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    If you have the latest version of UK/Govnah,

In Govnah, Goto advanced settings, click on CPU Frequency (Screenstate), scroll down and set override charger to TRUE and click on apply settings. This will set your freqn to 1 GHz even on touchstone.

See if this helps.
  11.    #11  
    yup, had override charger on TRUE, which makes this even more bizarre b/c that means it stays at 1ghz and still freezes. I'm thinking maybe the voltage settings in Govnah perhaps? For 500 I have the default value of 1187.5, and for 1ghz I have 1362.5.
  12.    #12  
    sorry to resurface this thread, but I keep having this problem on my replacement Pre (since I first posted).
    When the phone is on the TS or on my holster, I very often cannot answer incoming calls. THe phone rings, I unlock it, and the blue cloud screen remains as the phone keeps ringing. 40 seconds or so later, I get the missed call notification.

I am running UK with 600/1000 screenstate, with override charger set to false (why keep it at 1ghz while charging), and compcache at 96mb. Of course a lot of patches installed.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches