1.    #1  
    I am having a bunch of problems with wifi. It will come on but not connect to any network. I took a picture of the back and one of the antennes look burned. Could this be cause by overclocking??
    Overclocking won't do this to your device unless you really know how to brick it. Do a battery pull if you haven't. Secondly, do a restart under Device Info > Reset Options > Reset Device and weight out all of your options by troubleshooting everything out.

Check if other wifi areas work that are around you and if so, then it's a local network issue and your router/modem needs to be rebooted. Let us know how it goes.
    Palm Pre Plus+ High-end User / UberKernel 1.4.5-119 (1Ghz Processor) overclocked
    open device info app then open menu by tapping on preferences . Then tap on tests and do the quick tests . This will give you an error if something is wrong with wifi and an option to send to palm . If you need help just pm me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Mine doing the same thing lately... I don't know what is going on. I'm going to follow some of the advice on here, you might wanna do the same.

[i]-- Sent from my palm pre
    I have a similar problem and it started a week ago after I used USB tethering with MyTether. Wifi works fine until I turn GPRS (data) on and off. It connects to a Wifi network/hotspot but no data transfer is possible. To fix this a Restart is needed but after using GPRS (data) it is the same: no data transfer. Anyone experienced this ? Any hint how to solve this would be appreciated.
    what is GPRS ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I have the same problems with wifi connection. Did the quick tests from the Device Info app, and got the issue found: code 25 hardware area Wifi.. Does anyone know what this means?
    (I did sent the results, without being instructed by a customer service representative)
    Cheers
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Should have looked better on the forums, found a specific error 25 post! :$