1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me how I can add page for my apps. As of now I can only load my apps to three pages, however they are not all full. Will another page be added when those three are full or do I have to add others manually? Thanks in advance folks!!
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    You either need to install a patch or wait for the webOS 2.0 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by shabby71 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can add page for my apps. As of now I can only load my apps to three pages, however they are not all full. Will another page be added when those three are full or do I have to add others manually? Thanks in advance folks!!
    You can install the add/remove launcher pages patch or the advanced launcher configuration patch to gain that ability.

I personally recommend the advanced launcher patch as you will get the benefit of multiple patches that make your launcher more functional and visually appealing.

Both of those are available in Preware.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Which advanced launcher patch? "Advanced options in launcher" or "Advanced configuration for app launcher"?

Edit: It's the second.

Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    You can install the add/remove launcher pages patch or the advanced launcher configuration patch to gain that ability.

I personally recommend the advanced launcher patch as you will get the benefit of multiple patches that make your launcher more functional and visually appealing.

Both of those are available in Preware.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    --Chris

Palm History:

Palm Personal => Palm Personal with Palm Pro upgrade card => Palm III => Palm IIIx => Palm IIIxe => Palm T|X => Palm Pre
    i think you have to look for it in preware im about to head on there right now to check it out
    advanced launcher patch ftw! I like it better than the way palm implemented this type of feature in 2.x
    I had the enable add/delete pages patch installed and used for months with no problem. Then a couple days ago I changed my battery and poof all my pages were gone and I;m back to the original three. I then uninstalled the patches related to add/delete pages and installed the advanced launcher configuration patch which i love but still with a luna restart or a regualr restart the pages I set up dissapear. Very frustrating - Anyone know what's going on?